Monday, August 26, 2013

A Quick PSA - A must have for Raspbmc - Wireless mini keyboard/mouse



I got this in the mail last week and I must say my XBMC experience on the Pi is 100 times better. They are on ebay for ~$15 shipped and supposedly are compatible with PS3 and Xbox 360 as well. The listing didn't mention raspberry pi at all but I figured I'd take the risk. When I first plugged it in nothing happened, rebooted the Pi and bingo it works perfectly.

If you hate using the on screen keyboard I highly recommend getting one of these, it'll be the best $15 you ever spend :)

I don't want to link to a particular ebay listing since they are only valid for a short time. Instead just search ebay for "wireless handheld keyboard touchpad" and you should see a bunch. Just FYI they come in white too.

For a few dollars more one of my favourite Chinese retailers looks like it sells the same one:
http://dx.com/p/ipazzport-kp-810-12-wireless-2-4ghz-92-key-keyboard-for-google-tv-player-black-230388


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment